Student Admission Policy and Procedures
Student Admission Policy and Procedures is for the application and admission of students into different programmes of the college.
General Principles :
- The policy and procedures provide equal opportunities to students and fulfil the educational needs of the differentlyabled.
- Students are given unbiased guidance or advice.
- Students have the right to appeal about any aspect of the way in which their application or admission was managed.
- College has the right to cancel any programme onto which students have been accepted, in accordance with its rules and regulations.
Implementation of Policy and Procedures :
- All feeder colleges and the students applying individually should be made aware of the terms of student admissions policy and procedures by the Academic Cell (AC) of the college.
- AC monitors the student application and admission process, by providing the materials and means for application to the students.
- All the applications are processed by the AC in accordance with students Admissions policy and procedures.
- The entry requirements like student age, academic qualification etc. are looked after by AC
Admission Process :
The applications are received directly from an individual or via submitting an application along with the required documents by post.
- As per the latest instructions and guidelines of the C.C.E the college undergoes the process of making admissions through online process.
- The AC maintains the records of all student applications and admissions.
- The eligible students are given scholarships as per the Government norms and procedures laid by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the college never refund any fee paid by the student.